The tea can can be used for planting flowers, can be used for home furnishing some coarse grains, can be used for decoration.
Tea is a delicate item. If it is not well maintained, it will run out of flavor or become damp, which will change the original flavor of tea. High-grade tea is worthless instantly. Ceramic tea cans just make up for this defect. It also keeps the original taste of tea leaves fresh and fragrant for a long time. When the tea leaves are packed in the tea cans, the grade of the tea is raised at once, and the perfect combination of tea culture and ceramic culture interpretation.
Haidu Investment tells you about the influence of the material, shape and scope of use of tea cans on tea!
1. Traditional blue and white porcelain kaolin ceramics represented by Dehua and Jingdezhen.
2. Zisha is represented by Yixing.
3. Longquan celadon is represented by Longquan, Zhejiang.
4. Bone China is represented by Tangshan and Chaozhou in Hebei.
5. The kiln change is represented by Taiwan.
According to market demand, the evolution of designers' creativity is divided into:
1. Shape: round, square, drum, deformed, embossed, etc.
2. Flower surface: blue and white, color glaze, kiln change, hand-painted landscape, characters, corporate image.
1. Preserves tea leaves: green tea, black tea, Tieguanyin, rock tea, bergamot, Yunnan black tea, white tea, Dahongpao, etc.
2. Food: various seasoning pots, storage pots, honey pots, sugar pots, jugs, etc.
Telephone、fax: 0771-4840822 | Address: 2nd Floor, Building 29, Commercial Avenue 10+1, Tinghong Road, Nanning City | company website:en.haidutouzi.net